Aus vs Eng T20i Prediction for Today Match
|Match||AUS vs ENG|
|Tournament|| Australia Tour Of England, 2020|
|Date||6th September 2020|
|Time||06:45 PM IST|
|Ground|| The Rose Bowl, Southampton|
England will bully off Australia within the second international T20 match in Southampton today within the evening. England lead 1-0 within the series after a tough fought 2 runs win within the first match and can be eyeing series win today itself. On the opposite hand, Australia must be disappointed after discard a simple win and that they will look to level the series with a far better effort.
Aus vs Eng T20i Prediction Stat
Last 3 T20I Matches
ENG: Won, Loss, Won
AUS: Loss, Won, Loss
Head to Head :
T20I matches – 17
England won – 7
Australia won – 9
Tied – 0
No results – 1
England Team News :
- England is ranked second within the ICC T20 Team Rankings.
- Jason Roy has been ruled out of this series thanks to an injury.
- Lewis Gregory, David Willey and Saqib Mahmood are dropped from the squad.
- Jos Buttler, Jofra Archer, Sam Curran and Mark Wood have returned to the squad.
Australia Team News :
- Australia is ranked first within the ICC T20 Team Rankings.
- Australia might continue with an equivalent playing 11 of the last match.
Aus vs Eng T20i Prediction Key Players
- David Warner
- David Malan
- Aron Finch
- Glen Maxwell
- Jos Butler
- Jofra Archer
- Steve Smith
Aus vs Eng T20i Prediction Probable XI
ENG Playing 11 :
J Bairstow, J Buttler (wk), D Malan, T Banton, E Morgan (c), Moeen Ali, T Curran, C Jordan, J Archer, A Rashid, M Wood
AUS Playing 11 :
A Finch (c), D Warner, S Smith, G Maxwell, A Carey (wk), M Stoinis, A Agar, M Starc, P Cummins, K Richardson, A Zampa